Are you motivated to help school’s through this difficult period?
Do you want to work with one of the most experienced teams in the local area?
Are you an educator looking for work during or after school closures?
With the latest government announcement to close schools, undoubtably there is a lot of concern about amount of work and how this is impacting students education.
Even with the school closures we have been advised that there will be a need for extra support within schools for keyworker children or to help deliver online sessions to students accessing classes online. We are also preparing for when schools do re open and there will be a need to help with booster lessons and additional support for those students that have fallen behind due to not being at school full time.
We are looking to hold virtual registrations for Teachers and Support Staff in preparation for when schools re open and for any additional roles needed during the lockdown period.
For peace of mind, we are committed to safeguarding our educators and schools and have implemented the following:
– Weekly risk assessments carried out for all educators
– Continuous risk assessments carried out with schools
– Track and trace systems in place
– Updates and support available via our various social media channels and website
– Regular webinars with our senior leadership team and industry experts
So, if you are an enthusiastic and adaptable primary, secondary or SEND school teacher or Teaching assistant and are ready and willing to support schools through this challenging period, we would love to work with you!
The ideal candidate will:
– Be punctual and organised
– Be flexible and available for work (1-5 days a week)
– Develop relationships with staff members and students
– Maintain professional standards at all times
– Follow school behaviour management policies
– Complete our online safeguarding, COVID-19 training and Risk assessments
– A Teaching qualification (for teachers only)
– Current CV outlining recent school based experience and 10 year work/ education history
– Details of at least two current referees
– A valid Enhanced DBS on the update service (we can process one of these for you)
Benefits of working with anzuk Education:
– A professional, supportive and highly experienced team of Education Specialists with over 25 years experience and many of which are teachers themselves
– Share this job with a friend or colleague and receive £100 as a thank you once they have worked for 10 days, or successfully obtained a permanent post, through us
– CPD and various training opportunities
– Industry leading technology to enhance your experiences
– Competitive rates of pay
– International opportunities in Australia, New Zealand and the United States
– Ethical and transparent operating procedures
Please do email your CV to or for further information please contact (phone number removed)
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.