SAE Institute, London campus, Haggerston E8
Permanent: Full-time, 40 hours per week
Up to £32,000 (depending on experience)
SAE Institute is part of the Navitas Group, which is a diversified global education provider that offers an extensive range of educational services for students and professionals including university programmes and workforce education.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and engaging educator to teach subject in our higher education Web programmes. The ability to supervise and guide students through individualised final projects at level 5 and 6 is especially desirable.
• Facilitating engaging learning through a variety of pedagogical methods.
• Planning students’ learning outcomes through lesson plans and deliverable course material.
• Timely marking of assessments, providing useful and on-going feedback to students.
• Engaging in networking, industry, recruitment and outreach events throughout the year.
• Qualifications – degree or relevant vocational experience
• Masters’ degree in a related disciplinary, or Hons degree and a PG Cert HE/ HEA Membership, or significant industry experience, with demonstrable evidence of or willingness to complete appropriate professional development.
• Teaching experience, including the creation of session plans and preparation of materials.
• Demonstrated student service orientation.
• Ability to prioritise and manage competing demands.
• Full working rights for the UK. This role is fully based on Campus. Therefore you must live within commutable distance to London (Haggerston) campus
• Ability to create and build on industry links.
• Experience in Project Based Learning, Flipped Classroom and or other similar contemporary forms of facilitating learning.
• Experience in Web Design / Graphic Design, Photoshop, Illustrator, Wireframing.
• Experience in using technology in learning, including Virtual Learning Environments.
• Ability to teach across other disciplines (including common modules and modules from other SAE programmes e.g. Audio, Games, Music Business etc.).
Please submit any enquiries by email to (url removed). Please state Application: Web Lecturer London in the email title.
We regret that due to the volume of the applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
This is not an agency vacancy