Vision For Education
£100 – £133 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is PGCE in Primary Education with QTS.
Vision for Education are looking to recruit a passionate Primary Teacher to join a Vision for Education. This is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced or newly qualified Primary Teacher to work as part of a forward-thinking team.
The School is looking for an experienced KS2 teacher to work alongside the Deputy head teaching a large class of Year 3 pupils. Looking for a driven, pro active teacher that is able to work independently and alongside the Deputy Headteacher. This position will commence in Septemeber 2022 – April 2023.
The school can offer the successful Primary Teacher a dynamic and professional working environment, where their efforts will be rewarded. The school is friendly, welcoming and put the children at the heart of everything they do. The school is very proud of its progressive Senior Leadership Team and benefit from a very supportive wider school community.
To be considered for the Primary Teacher, you will:
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
* Will have recent experience working in Key Stage 2.
* Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teachers.
* Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
Vision for Education
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Educationi, please contact our Primary Team on .
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.