Year 1 Class Teacher Needed in the Bristol Area.
Position at a school in Bristol has approached HAYS Education to assist them with a Teacher for a Year 1 class to start in September. NQT applicable.
Your new company
If successful, you will be joining a fabulous primary school in Bristol. The primary school has an excellent reputation and provides extensive teaching and support to all their pupils. There is a very strong and experienced teacher team, ensuring that there is opportunity and avenues for career development.
Your new role
This role is a full-time year 1 class teacher position covering maternity leave.
You will be encouraged to develop your skills, provide feedback and offer ideas to the teaching team.
Details are as below:
* Supported by a full-time Teaching Assistant.
* 29 children in the class.
* Fully time year 1 Teacher role from September 21 to July 22.
* Working interviews as soon as possible.
What you’ll need to succeed
* Have teaching experience within the last 5 years.
* Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
* Good knowledge of the English National Curriculum.
* Experience teaching in KS1.
* Be confident in your ability to teach a range of subjects.
* Strong behaviour management techniques.
* Have a strong understanding of phonics.
* Confident working with EAL children, challenging behaviour and some SEN.
You will also need to undergo our Hays compliance which include satisfactory DfE references and a full DBS.
What you’ll get in return
* This is a full-time KS1 teaching position.
* You will be paid an agreed rate every month.
* There is a potential of staying on if all goes well.
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call .
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion on your career.