Vision For Education
Year 1 Teacher * LOCATIONE aling
* CONTRACT TYPE Full-time
* CONTRACT TERMS Long-term
* SALARY £160 to £205 per day
* APPLY BY 09 AUGUST 2022
* JOB START 01 SEP 2022
* JOB END 21 JUL 2023
Smart Teachers is looking to appoint a Year 3 Teacher to join an ‘Good’ school in Headstone, Harrow.
About the role • Role is for the duration of the academic year, starting in September 2022
• Year 1 teacher with full class responsibilities.
• In Year 1 school offers continuous provision with a large amount of learning being child initiated
• Teaching lass of 30 with one full time TA
• Both experienced teachers and ECT’s welcome to apply
About the school * School located in Greenford, Ealing
* Two form entry catholic school and ‘Good’ Ofsted
* Sense of community runs through the school with parental involvement welcomed at every opportunity
* Very stable and experienced leadership team
Requirements To be considered for the role of Year 1 Teacher you will:
* Experience working with Primary aged Children
* Be inspiring and pro-active
* Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills
* Have a ‘child workforce only’ DBS on the Update Service or willing to obtain one
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
* prior experience with children
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
How to apply Apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and contact details. For more information, or an informal chat about the role, please call Sandra Ku on or email .