Full time Year 1 Primary Teacher January 2024 Start Thame
Supply Desk are working with an excellent primary school based in Thame who are seeking a full-time year 1 Primary teacher to start in January 2024.
The role is to cover a year 1 class on a full-time basis from January 2024:
We are currently looking for a primary teacher who:
• Has outstanding classroom management with a creative and energetic approach
• Has a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS1 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
• Has qualified Teacher status / Registered with GTC/ QTS/ ECT
• Has the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to (url removed)
or call us on: (phone number removed) more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 Golden Hello for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.