SANZA Teaching Agency
Year 1 or Year 5 Classroom Teacher
MPS 2 – 4 £31,604 – £35,264
April 2021 – July 2021
Fancy teaching in a busy and vibrant school in Redbridge? Our client school offers a stimulating environment to teach and learn and is well respected for doing great things in the local community.
SANZA TEACHING Agency are working in partnership with a 2 form entry primary school in Redbridge who have recently been inundated with several maternity leaves … This is a community school in every sense and the Head Teacher is seeking 2 charismatic and engaging teachers to join in April for 1 term with the possibility of an extension or permanent contract.
The successful candidate will be a great team player and not necessarily hugely experienced, but if you are then all the better! Unfortunately NQTS won’t be considered for these roles.
You will be required to plan, prepare and deliver schemes of work in line with the national curriculum.
The successful teacher must have:
* Excellent teaching and interpersonal skills
* The potential to develop others effectively and work as part of a team
* Highly reflective practices
* Creative and new ideas with an ability to translate them into inclusive practice
* High quality organisational skills
* Evidence of improving student outcomes
In return the successful teacher can expect:
*Friendly, dynamic and enthusiastic pupils
* A dedicated and motivated staff team who strongly believe in team work and building positive relationship across the school
* An experienced leadership team
* Exciting opportunities within a vibrant and multicultural community
* A high focus on care, guidance and support for all staff members
* Access to high quality professional development opportunities including Leading Practitioners, Consultant support, partnership CPD and class based Lesson Study approaches
By registering with SANZA Teaching Agency:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That’s 25 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this great position as a Primary Teacher or for more information about the role, contact Stephanie Watson on (phone number removed) or
SANZA Teaching Agency is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At SANZA you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.