Year 3 Primary School Teacher – Romford, London
£150 – £200 per day
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Year 3 teacher looking for an exciting new role.
Gain Education are currently recruiting for a Year 3 teacher to work alongside a highly skilled group of staff at a very good primary school in Havering, London. This will be to teach a Year 3 class within a fantistic school.
The school are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Year 3 teacher who will be a great new asset to their team.
The school is built on positive and mutually respectful relationships between staff and students and these relationships underpin everything that they do. They have a very special school community supported heavily by staff, students and families. It is a place where all staff feel privileged to work.
The successful Year 3 teacher will;
* Be seeking a KS2 teaching opportunity
* Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or equivalent to teach at 4-11 age level – KS2
* Have exceptional differentiation abilities; able to plan and prepare learning opportunities tailored to the unique needs of each child;
* Assess individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis;
* Maintain positive behaviour management in line with school policies and strategies; through engaging and successfully challenging pupils.
* Assess and record pupils’ progress and consistently to check work is understood and completed, monitor strengths and weaknesses, inform planning and recognise the level at which the pupil is achieving;
* Be committed to ensuring pupils make good sustained progress and inspire pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
In order to apply for this role you will have to undertake a registration process with Gain Education which can all be done via phone and email. Our registration forms can be completed electronically.
The school are looking to meet with suitable teachers immediately so please contact Gain Education today if you are interested.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Gavin Shaw to process your application today.
No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Gain Education is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.