St. Helens, Merseyside
Year 3 Teacher – St Helens
Milk Education are working with a primary school in St Helens who are looking to employ a temporary full time lower KS2 teacher working in a Year 3 class. The school are looking for someone who can provide an innovative teaching environment.
You will be required to teach a class of 27 pupils in that bubble and will have full time support from a Teaching Assistant. Strong classroom control and behaviour management is required.
This position is to cover the exisiting class teacher on a temporary basis for as long as required and for at least a minimum of 6 weeks.
The school are looking for someone who has previous Year 3 experience. This role is a temporary position but could possibly be extended, therefore the school are looking for someone who can commit to the role longer if required.
* Lower KS2 Teacher working in a Year 3 class
* Teaching the Year 3 National Curriculum to a class of 27 pupils
* Provide planning for the Teaching Assistant to work with smaller groups
* To be available to start as soon possible
Required Skills & Experience:
* Experience of teaching in a Year 3 class
* Strong classroom control and behaviour management
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed. or a BA Hons
* Teaching in a UK Primary School or British International School in the last two years
* Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident
The Milk Difference:
We are an environmentally-friendly education supply agency providing quality talent to local schools across the St Helens area. Milk Education brings a fresh approach with traditional values to the Education Recruitment Sector.
* Excellent rates of pay
* Direct links to local schools
* Free Lesson Plans
* Training support sessions.
* Video technology that will increase your chances of long term placements.
* Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs with 24/7 availability
* Commitment to quality and safeguarding
* 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation
Applicants will be subject to variety of checks including: an enhanced DBS check, full references, including from your most recent employer and eligibility to work in the UK. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All registrations are completed via an online video platform.
To apply for this role, please call Hayley Henry at Milk Education on (phone number removed) at your earliest convenience or submit your application via the form below
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.