Barking and Dagenham School Requires a passionate Year 5 Teacher to start in March 2021
This is a three form entry school. Pupils at the school come from a variety of ethnic and cultural backgrounds meaning a high proportion of EAL.
The school needs someone who;
• Strong and ready for the challenge and commitment of taking on the class full time
• Experienced in supporting the development of children who find learning challenging
• Can continue to build on the schools good’ OFSTED report
• Has the confidence and initiative to introduce new ideas to help children to make significant progress
• Can encourage children to enjoy their time at school, raise their aspirations and to try hard at everything they do
Requirements for role:
• Must hold QTS
• A passion and love for teaching
• Creative and an energetic personality
• Highly commitment to the role
If you think you would be suited to this role, would like to work in a supportive and progressive environment and like the opportunity to work in the London Borough Barking and Dagenham please apply now!
If you don’t feel you are suitable for this role but know someone who is please feel free to RECOMMEND A FRIEND’ anyone that registers with us and is cleared for work YOU will receive £250 in vouchers!
We look forward to hearing from you.
Thank you and good luck
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.