Are you an experienced Year 6 Teacher looking for your next position in a new, supportive and welcoming Primary School?
Uniform Education is working with a modern and diverse two-form entry Primary School in Watford. The school are driven by fostering positive relationships between children, parents, staff and governers, as well as neighbouring communities. It is a happy, stimulating and caring school which expects high standards of behaviour, and where learning is celebrated and openly admired.
The school are looking to appoint a Year 6 Class Teacher who will drive determination to ensure that their pupils reach their full potential and actively enjoy learning. The role starts in September 2021 on a full-time, long-term or permanent basis.
We are looking for individuals with:
* British QTS
* At least two years’ experience teaching Year 6 in a UK school
* Strong knowledge of KS2 practice and educational needs of the whole range of pupils in KS2
* A dynamic, innovative and energetic personality and teaching style
* Ability to use a range of teaching styles and strategies to ensure high levels of pupil learning and achievement
* Confidence in effective classroom management
* Patience and adaptability, with a drive to succeed
* A DBS on the Update Service, or willing to complete a check
The school and Uniform Education can offer you:
* The opportunity to work in a relatively new primary school
* Staff and leadership that are caring, supportive and experienced
* Continuing professional development
* Children who are eager to learn
* Experienced and supportive Teaching Assistants
* Competitive rates of pay
* Professional and continuous support throughout your placements from our team of dedicated consultants at Uniform Education
If you think you may be suitable for this role, please apply now
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.