Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
Vision For Education
Youth Worker Learning Mentor
Pay £80 – £90 per day via PAYE
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are experience supporting children in the UK.
An independent SEN and Behaviour school based across Kingston and Richmond is recruiting for a number of roles to start immediately.
About the school
* Primary – ACS and SEMH
* Secondary KS3 –KS5 – Challenging behaviour, SEMH, ADHD
* Vulnerable young people, emotional and mental health
* Outreach Worker
About the role/Requirements
* Class sizes are taught in small groups, in pairs or individually.
* Background in youth work, education or care
* Graduates who have specialised in psychology, special needs or social and emotional mental health
Due to the various needs of pupils the school will consider a range of SEN, youth work or behaviour-based experience although someone who lacks qualifications but has an engaging personality will always been considered.
* Training and Development opportunities
* Competitive Salary
* Clear path for career progression
* Walking distance from Kingston
* Low staff turnover due to the culture of promoting from within
How to apply to the Youth Worker Teaching Assistant role Kingston
If you feel like you have the necessary skills and want to help support some of the most inspiring young people in education, then call Fatima on and quote job reference
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Smart Teachers do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.