Vision For Education
Horsham, West Sussex
£100 – £189 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent teaching experience.
Vision for Education is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate Computing Teacher to join a team of committed staff working in secondary schools based in Horsham and the surrounding areaa. The Computing Teacher role is due to start immediately on an ad hoc basis with the possibility of longer term contracts for the right candidate.
The Computing Teacher will be responsible for delivering engaging lessons across Key Stage 3 and 4, this role is due to start immediately on a temporary basis, possibly leading to more long term for the right candidate
The ideal Computing Teacher will be committed, willing to work effectively as part of a team and have the ability to motivate and support others. As the Computing Teacher, you will be encouraged to develop your skills in a well-resourced, supportive environment and it is important that the Computing Teacher has high expectations of pupil’s achievement and behaviour.
To be considered for the Computing Teacher role, you will:
* Have recent teaching experience
* Be able to provide satisfactory references
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status
* Be enthusiastic, flexible and dedicated
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo an Enhanced DBS check that is registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary, and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education can offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
* Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria – see our website for more detail).
* Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
* Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
* FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars, and safeguarding and child protection updates.
* Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
* Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply:
If you are a Computing Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact the Brighton Branch.